Like movie credits, there are always many people involved in delivering great
construction projects. Help us gather them together for recognition here!
Think of critical planning, design, and construction team members, government
representatives, important elected officials, influential citizens. The more people
who record their role, the more exposure you will also get for your own role.
Construction projects - especially unusual ones - can raise emotions.
Negative comments are fine when given as constructive critique.
But vulgar or mean spirited comments will be deleted,
and you may be blocked from future activity.
1. Tell a bit more of the story than fits in the abstract.
- Why is it unique? Among the first in your state or city?
- Good bang for the buck? Solved a vexing problem?
- Has the project reduced congestion?
- Has it been intuitive for drivers? Has it improved safety?
- How has the community reacted?
- Anything not working so well? Advice for future projects?
- Clarify or correct an earlier comment.
2. If an individual or organization is shown above to have played a role,
say something positive about their contribution (See etiquette policy:
If you can't say something nice...)
3. If you've been mentioned in a comment, either positively or negatively,
and you don't want to be, contact us and we can delete any reference to you.
Comments: there are no comments added for this location